Registration is now open for the 2021 New Jersey Complete Streets Summit! This free virtual event, held on Friday October 22, 2021, and sponsored by the New Jersey Department of Transportation, brings together hundreds of planners, engineers, advocates, and policy-makers from around the State to learn about implementing Complete Streets policies and projects. This year’s Summit celebrates 10+ years of Complete Streets in New Jersey, reflecting on past successes and looking ahead to a safer future for all!
The New Jersey Complete Streets Summit is a biennial event with a series of exemplary speakers and sessions on Complete Streets policies, planning, implementation, funding, and more. The Summit is for anyone interested in making their communities safer and more active, vibrant, and accommodating for road users of all ages and abilities.
This summit is open to anyone interested in learning about and supporting efforts to expand Complete Streets initiatives across our State. Examples include:
- State, county, and municipal planners, engineers and advocates
- Senior and youth groups
- Public health professionals
- Policy-makers and elected officials
- Local bike/walk & Safe Routes champions or groups
- Mobility, accessibility, and equity advocates or groups
- Environmental and economic development professionals