2013 Session Presentations
- Ranjit Walia, Civic Eye Collaborative: The Complete Streets Movement
- Susan Blickstein, Borough of Chatham: The Importance of Context in Institutionalizing a Local Complete Streets Policy: Chatham Borough Case Study
- Eric Snyder, Sussex County: Sussex County, NJ Complete Streets Study
- Michael Lysticatos, Passaic County: Moving Passaic County
- Karen Alexander, Alan M. Voorhees Transportation Center: Complete Streets…What’s Aging Got to Do with It?
- Elise Bremer-Nei, New Jersey Department of Transportation: Expanding the Complete Streets Network with Safe Routes to School
2013 Award Videos
Five municipalities – North Wildwood, Lambertville, Montclair, Newark and Hoboken – received “Complete Streets Excellence” awards for their extraordinary progress in Complete Streets implementation. A short film accompanied the award presentation of these municipalities, documenting their hard work they have put into moving from policy to practice. Watch the videos below by Civic Eye Collaborative to learn about their efforts.