Click on each session to download the presentations.
- Keith Benjamin, Safe Routes to School National Partnership: #Keepingitreal About Equity in Active Transportation
- Manuel J. Castaneda, New Brunswick Tomorrow: New Brunswick Ciclovia
- Colin Driver, Borough of Somerville: Somerville: A Case for Complete Streets
- Keven Murphy, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission: Proven Counter-measures
- Laura Torhcio, Eat. Play. Live…Better: Complete Streets are Good for Health
- Elise Bremer-Nei, New Jersey Department of Transportation: Funding Your Complete Streets Project
- Patrick Farley, Cross County Connection TMA: Complete Streets in South Jersey: Lessons Learned
- Janine Bauer, Szaferman Lakind: Liability and Complete Streets
- Leigh Ann Von hagen, Alan M. Voorhees Transportation Center: Safe Routes to School & Complete Streets: Perfect Together
- Mike Dannemiller, RBA Group: Complete Streets Training and Case Studies
- John Federico, Urban Engineers: Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plans
- Peter Kremer, WSP/Pasrons Brinkerhoff: Complete Streets Implementation
- Gregory Krykewycz, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission: Complete-ish: Navigating Tradeoffs in Various Contexts
Five municipalities and one county received a Complete Streets Excellence Award for their outstanding efforts in implementing Complete Streets and making streets safer for everyone! Watch the videos below by Civic Eye Collaborative to learn about their efforts. Note: To view videos at the highest resolution, watch them from Dropbox.
Click on each tab to view a selection of photos from the 2015 Complete Streets Summit. You can also view and download all of the photos taken at the event on Dropbox.